We are pleased to announce we will be re-opening Monday June 1st, at 6:00pm. All members will receive free credit for time missed on a rotating 12 month schedule. Additionally we will be maintaining our weekly online ciriculum for those that are not ready to return quite yet. If you were charged and would like a refund please notify Coach Kurt at (775) 354-9711.
Distancing and other Covid Procedures
- Class sizes will be limited to 14 (our normal class size is 10 so this should not be a problem) Be sure to check in via the app, you can check in up to 24 hrs in advance. If you do not check in, you will not be guaranteed entry into class. (If you do not have the app downloaded, notify Coach Kurt A.S.A.P.).
- As you enter the club, you will be greeted by our Care Policy and a COVID-19 symptom questionnaire which also includes an acknowledgment that by entering the club you accept the risk as you do in any other public place of exposure to COVID-19. It is our responsibility to put safety and health as a top priority. So please take CARE and pay ATTENTION as you are welcomed back to the club.
- No guests will be allowed in the seating areas, adults must drop off their children and pick them up immediately following class. Kids classes will be reduced to 45 minutes, so that we may sanitize equipment in between classes.
- Please wait in your car until the gym door is propped open and you see the enter sign. This will allow time for the prior class to exit the building.
- Lockers and changing stalls will remain closed until local authorities deem that they can be safely reopened. Restrooms and sinks will be available for use. We encourage you to come dressed in your gym attire.
- Bring your own water bottle as water fountains will be closed in accordance with local health District guidelines.
- Upon returning all classes will be bag classes (bags are all placed 6ft apart), to comply with the Governors guidelines. We will gradually transition into pad work and sparring as time goes on.
- Please observe social distancing measures, and markers (not everyone may be as comfortable as you).
- Facemasks are not required, but you may wear one if you wish.
- Please make sure to shower, before and after each class. This will help prevent the spread of bacteria and germs.
- Do not allow your gear to sit in a closed bag after use, you must air out your gear after applying a proper disinfectant. We will have sanitation stations so that you may wipe down your gear before and after use, this is crucial to prevent bacteria growth and foul odors.
- Use shoes or sandals to go into the bathroom (or anywhere off the mat). We do not want bathroom germs tracked onto the mats.
What we are doing to keep the gym as clean and safe as possible:
- After an initial manual cleaning, all our training mats & the surrounding surfaces are strongly sanitized at minimum once per day.
- All of the furniture at Carson Kickboxing Club is non-porous by design, to make it easily cleaned, wiped down, & sanitized.
- We have hand sanitizer located to the left of the entrance door that is available for your use any time. In addition, we have installed several sanitation stations for you to clean your gear.
- No shoes, sandals, slippers, are to be worn on the training mats.
- Lastly, we have installed an industrial-grade Ozone Air Sanitizer to help further clean the air in addition to the surfaces.
We genuinely care about your health & safety & take these measures very seriously.