Our 4 Basic Rules:
- Be Nice
- Pay Attention
- Try Your Best
- Raise Your Hand to Leave the Mat
*All our additional rules fall under one of these 4 main Rules and are listed below
- No food, drink, or chewing gum on the mats.
- No Profanity in or around the facility.
- Address all instructors as Coach or by their first name.
- Always listen attentively to the instructor. Raise your hand if you have a question and patiently wait for a reply
- Do not disturb other students during class. Do not distract by joking or talking unnecessarily.
- During drilling be sure to return to your partner with all required gear before the start of the next round.
- Treat everyone with respect and the same will be done to you.
- Respect your training gear by using it properly
- Everyone here is family, be careful and use control with your training partners. Don’t Break Your Toys!
- Sparring is not a game or contest. There is no winner or loser. The goal is to learn, not win. You do not have an opponent; you have a partner. You are both polishing your skills. In the real world, escape can be victory.
- Pick up after yourself
- Help keep the bathrooms clean.
- Please help keep the changing rooms clean.
- Please show up to class on time, if you are running late ask an instructor to join class.
- Use footwear when going outside or to the bathroom.
- Wash your hands after using the bathroom.
- Help students with what you know. There is nothing to prove on the mats.
- Check your attitude when you walk through the door. This is the wrong place for people with bad intentions.
- Remember that your actions outside the school reflect its character and spirit. You are an ambassador of your school. Always behave appropriately with manners and respect.
*Students in Violation of this code of conduct may be asked to run, do burpees, or other physical activity separate from class instruction. If a child has more than 3 violations within a class they will be asked to sit out, and must return a signed reflection form from thier gurdian. Children asked to sit out 3 times during a 30 day period will be suspended from class for a time deemed appropraite by the Carson Kickboxing Club Staff.
- Please refrain from coaching other children in class. If you wish to give advice to your own child, please wait until they have stepped off the mat.
- If your child is sick, please stay home and rest. Training can wait until they are healthy.
- Please do not drop off your child any earlier that 15 minutes before class time. All visitors and guests must be 14 years of age or older or accompanied by an adult.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ASSITANCE